miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

Te echo de menos.

Debes comprenderlo, eres adictivo.

''I never needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cry. And the days feel like years when I'm alone, and the bed where you lie is made up on your side... When you walk away I count the steps that you take, do you see how much I need you right now? 
When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you (...)
I've never felt this way before, everything that I do, reminds me of you. And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor, and they smell just like you, I LOVE THE THINGS THAT YOU DO.
We were made for each other, out here forever, I know we were. And all I ever wanted was for you to know, everything I do I give my heart and soul, I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me.
When you're gone the words I need to hear to always got me through the day, and make it okay: I MISS YOU.''



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario